QOD Brazilian Keratin Treatment Blonde Formula.
10 reasons for QOD Brazilian Keratin System:
1. Dermatologically approved formula.
2. The quickest application in the market.
3. Three versions for maximum perfomance.
4. The only product in spray in the market.
5. OrganiQ complex with extra hair protection.
6. Straight effect for at least 100 days.
7. Formaldehyde and Paraben free – officially tested
8. QOD carries the exclusive Q.Locker protector spray.
9. Compatible with any type of hair.
10. No dryness or color changing – officially tested.
1. Wash hair twice with QOD OrganicQ Cleanse. Rinse and dry the excess with a towel.
2. Blow dry the hair in maximum heat, blowing it according to its porous level.
3. Divide the hair into small sections of 5 cm. Apply QOD OrganicQ Brazilian Keratin Treatment Blonde Formula with the pump dispenser.
4. Keep 1 cm of distance from the root and cover it all till the ends.
5. Blow dry 100% of the hair without a hairbrush. Aligning the hair fiber with a paddle brush.
6. After blowing, generously apply the QOD Q.Locker on the most sensitive/porous/bleached areas.
7. WIth the flat iron on 400 F (200 C) iron small sections 4 to 8 times.
8. After pause, at the washing chair, wash the hair with water in abundance.
9. Next apply QOD Q.Shampoo once.
10. Then, rinse off, dry the hair with a towel and apply QOD Q.Conditioner Blonde. Leave it on the hair for 3 min. Rinse off, remove water excess with a towel and blow shaping the hair according to the customer desire.
5 Questions about QOD Brazilian Keratin Treatment:
1. Is QOD Brazilian Keratin System a hair straightening?
- QOD Brazilian Keratin System isn't a hair straightening, but a deep treatment with a straight effect lasting for 100 days. This way QOD Brazilian Keratin System doesn't damage the hair, because it doesn't contain any harmful component in its formula.
2. What in QOD Brazilian Keratin System makes the hair straight?
- QOD Brazilian Keratin System has the OrganicQ complex, a blend of acid proteins when in contact with the hair fiber makes the disulfide bonds weak and together with the hairdryer gives a straight shape to the hair. The amino acids present in the formula help on this process recovering the fiber offering strenght, shine and softness.
3. Does QOD Brazilian Keratin System change the color?
- QOD Brazilian Keratin System is the only hair treatment that has the Q.Locker. A product applied before the straightening step, that due to its low molecular weight proteins builds a nutritious layer between the aftificial pigments not allowing any color changing.
4. When can QOD Brazilian Keratin System be applied again?
- QOD Brazilian Keratin System can be applied every 30 days, and its effect is not cumulative.
5. When can I have my hair dyed after QOD Brazilian Keratin System application?
- QOD Brazilian Keratin System is a acid treatment, so for any coloration or highlights process the ideal is to wait for 72 hours after the QOD Brazilian Keratin System application.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO LEARN MORE.