Want to spice up your look without committing to a long-term change? You’re in luck! Fashion and Beauty Store offers several great options for temporary hair design that will give you a break from the mundane. If you’re dying to see what a splash of vibrant blue or red would look like but aren’t ready to commit to permanent color, these 5 temporary hair products are just what you’ve been waiting for:
- L’oreal Hair Chalk: If you want to add a little spunk to your hair, but you aren’t ready to commit to a permanent hair color, this is just the product you’ve been looking for. With eight vibrant options, you can add a splash of color that will last up to 10 washes. Choose from Blue Ocean Cruise, First Date Violet, Coral Sunset and more!
- Style Edit Glitter Rush Spray: Preparing for a night at the club, a bachelorette party or a wild night out with the girls? Add some sparkle to your hair with this exciting glitter spray that dries in minutes. The pinpoint applicator allows you to spray with precision, so the design is totally up to you. Wash it out with shampoo once you’ve had enough fun.
- Redken Color Rebel: Want a blast of color just for a day or two? With an applicator inspired by a makeup sponge, Color Rebel puts you in charge of your temporary hair color. Choose from 10 gorgeous colors, apply it easily, and wash it own whenever you’re ready.
- Goldwell Colorance Soft Color Mousse: Whether you need to refresh your colored hair or you just want to experiment with new shades, this conditioning color mousse is just what you’ve been looking for. With 20 color options, quick and easy application, and vibrant, even results, this is the perfect way to experiment with your look. This color will wash out with 6-8 shampoos.
- Style Edit Color Rush Temporary Hair Color Spray: Get a punch of vibrant metallic color with this easy-to-use temporary hair color. Choose from metallic red, metallic teal and metallic pink.
Have you experimented with any of these fun temporary color options? Let us know how it went in the comments! Don’t forget to follow Fashion and Beauty Store on Facebook and Twitter for new products and specials.