GelColor Got the Blues for Red GCW52 0.5 Oz
GelColor by OPI gives clients weeks of glossy OPI color in a service only your salon can deliver. Whether your clients prefer deep and edgy or sheer and shimmery- OPI has your color!
Experience the benefits of OPI GelColor:
Intense shades cure in 30 seconds
Color lasts for weeks
Unbeatably fast application, lightening speed cure
Cures in 4 minutes per set vs. 12+ minutes for standard UV cure
GelFusion Technology: A fusion of advanced gel polymer chemistry with high-speed LED technology for iconic OPI color at the speed light
Color-finished services that set the record for speed! GelColor by OPI is fully LED cured from foundation to finish in 4 minutes per set.
Independent lab testing showed GelColor by OPI maintains shine after 2 weeks.
1. Sanitize, prep, and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Cleanser (or Bond-Aid)
using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail OPI PH Bond.
2. Apply OPI BASE Gel in a thin application and seal the edge of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED for 30 Seconds or 3 minute in a UV light.
4. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
5. Place hand in LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes (3 min is suggested) in a UV lamp. For darker coverage repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. Apply OPI Top Coat Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
7. Place hand in the LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes in a UV light.
8. Wipe off the Tacky layer with Cleanser or Alcohol.
Soak Off Gel Removal:
1. Use a buffer or file to break a portion of the seal on top layer of top coat.
2. Put fingers in a bowl of acetone or soak-off remover , or wrap the nail with foil around finger, be sure to put acetone or remover on a piece of cotton before wrapping with foil. (if acetone is warmed up will be quicker to remove, do not microwave acetone or any flammable products simply place a bowl of warm water under the bowl of acetone or soak off removal products allow 5-10 mins)
3. Allow nails to soak in either acetone or soak-off remover 10-15 mins.
4. Use a orange wood stick or cuticle pusher to remove gel off remaining gel polish.
- Be the first to review this product
Questions & Answers About GelColor Got the Blues for Red GCW52 0.5 Oz
If you have a questions about this Product, Please do not hesitate to send us an email Here or call us at 1800 336 5250 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm EST) and we will try to do our best to answear any questions you might have.
Shipping: We ship via USPS mail withing the U.S. All shipments take about 3 days in transit from the time the order is shipped. Most of the orders are shipped Priority Mail. (2day to 3day air). The processing time depends on the size fo the order and usualy take about 1 to 2 business days.
Refunds may be obtained within 60 days from the delivery for any merchandise that is unused and resalable, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (see here), in its original new condition and original packaging. This policy excludes all nail colors, shampoos, hair color, cosmetics, and perfumes. THESE SALES ARE FINAL. These restrictions are due to product control and health regulations. Fashion And Beauty Store.com will not accept any returns/ exchanges after 60 days or purchase.
Return procedure: All returns must be approved in advance, by us via email or phone, within 60 days of product being received. You will receive a return authorization number and address with 24 hours.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 15% FEE TO COVER RESTOCKING. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY MERCHANDISE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN#).