Goldwell System Hair Color Remover 2 X 1.6 oz
Not every hair color removal is necessary due to a mistake. Some clients just like to change their hair color often, and they should be encouraged to do so, because it keeps them coming back for your creativity and expertise. System Hair Color Remover reverses the coupling reaction of the dyes, so they can be gently removed from the hair
Use System Color Remover when:
- Your client experimented with home hair color.
- The target color has “browned out” due to over-deposit of alkaline color – i.e. existing color is 6B and target color is 6K
- The color result is darker or more intense than intended
- The color result is uneven due to inconsistent porosity (Use System Pre-Color to prevent this in the future)
- Your client wants a seasonal change
- Your client wants to change color direction.
Features & Advantages:
- Gel consistency for easy application
- Pleasant fragrance
- Safe and gentle with panthenol
- Reduces oxidative pigments quickly
- No lightening of natural pigments
System Hair Color Remover is intended to remove oxidative color only. Therefore, if the original hair color formula contained direct dye pigments, you may only achieve a slight lightening effect
Oxidative hair color removal is most effective immediately after the initial color application.
Removal of unwanted hair color in just 20 minutes!
- Using an applicator bottle or color bowl, mix all of Lotion 1 and Lotion 2 together. Apply to dry hair. It is not necessary to shampoo prior to application. Use mixture immediately.
- Starting with the darkest areas first, apply mixture to selected areas. Gently work product through the hair. Comb to ensure even distribution.
- Process 15–20 minutes, depending on the degree of removal desired. Over-deposited areas may require additional time for maximum color removal. Processing time may be reduced with the addition of a plastic cap and heat. If using heat, check progress frequently to see if desired removal has been achieved.
- After processing is completed, rinse thoroughly. Although dyes are reduced during processing, it is necessary to shampoo the hair several times with an appropriate Goldwell shampoo in order to flush out remaining dyes. Towel dry hair.
- Apply approximately 40 ml of Colorance Acid Color lotion or Topchic lotion 10 Volume (3%). This process will reactivate any residual dyes. If the previous color reappears, go back to step 1 and repeat application. If removal is successful, rinse lotion thoroughly. Lightly shampoo and condition the hair with an appropriate Goldwell shampoo and treatment. Do not proceed without removing the lotion completely.
- Choose a shade one level lighter than the target color. Proceed with the selected coloring service. A test strand is highly recommended. We recommend using Colorance after a decolorization service.
- Be the first to review this product
Questions & Answers About Goldwell System Hair Color Remover 2 X 1.6oz
If you have a questions about this Product, Please do not hesitate to send us an email Here or call us at 1800 336 5250 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm EST) and we will try to do our best to answear any questions you might have.
Shipping: We ship via USPS mail withing the U.S. All shipments take about 3 days in transit from the time the order is shipped. Most of the orders are shipped Priority Mail. (2day to 3day air). The processing time depends on the size fo the order and usualy take about 1 to 2 business days.
Refunds may be obtained within 60 days from the delivery for any merchandise that is unused and resalable, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (see here), in its original new condition and original packaging. This policy excludes all nail colors, shampoos, hair color, cosmetics, and perfumes. THESE SALES ARE FINAL. These restrictions are due to product control and health regulations. Fashion And Beauty Store.com will not accept any returns/ exchanges after 60 days or purchase.
Return procedure: All returns must be approved in advance, by us via email or phone, within 60 days of product being received. You will receive a return authorization number and address with 24 hours.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 15% FEE TO COVER RESTOCKING. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY MERCHANDISE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN#).