Redken Color Camo for Men.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 5 min. processing time for gray blending.
- 10 min. processing time with dark shades.
- Ammonia-free, permanent dye technology with demi-permanent results.
- Gel-like viscosity adheres to coarse gray hair without dripping.
- Darker color of formula increases visibility to ease application.
- Fragrance is discrete for more pleasant application.
- Use with Redken's 10 volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer to provide easier and more efficient inventory management.
- Six shades, in natural and ash for any level of hair that is 50% gray or less, ensure subtle, low maintenance results with no visible lift.
- Quinoa oil and protein enriched formula helps strengthen hair and add healthy shine.
- Gray is camouflaged, naturally blended and gradually fades without unnatural gold or red tones.
Determine your client's natural level range: light (levels 7 and higher), medium (levels 4-6) or dark (levels 1-3).
Select a shade in the same range as his natural color.
Pick the tone you want to see: Ash=smoky; Natural=cool gold.
Note: Redken Color Camo does not cover gray hair completely. It is formulated to "camouflage" gray hair and blend it in with natural pigmented hair. For best results, Redken recommends Color Camo for men who have 50% gray or less.
Mixing and Processing:
1. Mix Color Camo with 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer in a 1:1 ratio in a tint bottle.
Once mixed, product must be applied immediately to hair.
2. Start in the area where hair is the grayest - for most men it's the temple area, top or hairline.
Do not overlap with hair that has been previously colored.
3. For an all-over application, an applicator bottle is recommended for speed. For a targeted application, a detailing wand is recommended. Apply to dry or towel-dried hair at the shampoo bowl. Take 1/4" or 1/2" partings and quickly apply the color - 2 to 3 minutes is all you need. Avoid the skin as you work.
4. Processing time begins immediately upon finishing the application or after the first 3 minutes from beginning the application. Process for 5 minutes; for the dark range shades, process for 10 minutes. Color Camo processes at room temperature.
5. Shampoo and condition the hair.
Note: After repeated services, any hair color will get darker when applied to previously colored hair. If ends are darker as a result of repeated applications, you may only want to pull through the ends as needed for the last minute.
1. Repeat steps 1-5, applying to the re-growth area.
2. Rinse, shampoo and condition hair.
|short name||Ammonia Free, Demi-Permanent|
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Questions & Answers About Redken Color Camo for Men 2 Oz
If you have a questions about this Product, Please do not hesitate to send us an email Here or call us at 1800 336 5250 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm EST) and we will try to do our best to answear any questions you might have.
Shipping: We ship via USPS mail withing the U.S. All shipments take about 3 days in transit from the time the order is shipped. Most of the orders are shipped Priority Mail. (2day to 3day air). The processing time depends on the size fo the order and usualy take about 1 to 2 business days.
Refunds may be obtained within 60 days from the delivery for any merchandise that is unused and resalable, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (see here), in its original new condition and original packaging. This policy excludes all nail colors, shampoos, hair color, cosmetics, and perfumes. THESE SALES ARE FINAL. These restrictions are due to product control and health regulations. Fashion And Beauty Store.com will not accept any returns/ exchanges after 60 days or purchase.
Return procedure: All returns must be approved in advance, by us via email or phone, within 60 days of product being received. You will receive a return authorization number and address with 24 hours.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 15% FEE TO COVER RESTOCKING. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY MERCHANDISE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN#).