Free Shipping Over $100 (U.S Only)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer

Videos

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer

$200.00

Out of stock

SKU: t3f2

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer is a professional, Tourmaline-infused hair dryer that delivers lightning-fast drying and healthy, beautiful results.

Description

Details

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer.
Boost your hair health with T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer. It clinically proven to retain moisture, reduce frizz, and dramatically amplify body and shine. A proprietary infusion process emits negative ions into the hair and the gentle, wide airflow delivers a greater volume of ionic infrared energy to heat the hair from the inside out. Get the job done 80 percent faster, without overdrying. Strands are left smooth, shiny, and silky soft in no time.
T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer features two speeds and three heat settings to provide greater styling versatility for all hair types and styles. Weighing in at less than a small bottle of water, the dryer's state-of-the-art components are lightweight and quiet for effortless styling. The Cool Shot button provides a burst of cool air that locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish.
Research results:
A test performed by a third party laboratory comparing this tool to air drying and adhering to the five properties for healthy hair as defined by the Society of Cosmetic Chemists reported the Featherweight 2: 
- Dries hair 64% faster than other dryers 
- 73% reduction in frizz.
- 86% increase in body.
- 19% increase in shine. 
- 33% increase in comb-ability. 
- 48% increase in style retention.

Additional

Additional Information

short name Tourmaline-infused hair dryer
Brands T3

Reviews

1. love love love Review by Nikky
    Quality
    Value

This dryer is very well designed, lightweight, quiet, heats up fast and dries hair very quickly. I was told my hair looks much better after I started using it!
    I used to buy T3 from Amazon, but was not able to register and activate my warranty with the manufacturer, because I was told that Amazon was not an authorized seller, but I was happy to discover that Fashion and Beauty Store is, and I had no problem registering my new hair dryer.
    Also price here is much cheaper than anywhere else! Great buy! (Posted on 11/11/2012)

2. great! Review by Jan
    Quality
    Value

Love this new hair dryer very much! Dries my thick curly hair super fast and leaves it shiny and soft! It helps to reduce frizz as well. (Posted on 11/11/2012)

WRITE YOUR REVIEW

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Ingredients

Questions & Answers About T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer

If you have a questions about this Product, Please do not hesitate to send us an email Here or call us at 1800 336 5250 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm EST) and we will try to do our best to answear any questions you might have.

Shipping: We ship via USPS mail withing the U.S. All shipments take about 3 days in transit from the time the order is shipped. Most of the orders are shipped Priority Mail. (2day to 3day air). The processing time depends on the size fo the order and usualy take about 1 to 2 business days. 

Refunds may be obtained within 60 days from the delivery for any merchandise that is unused and resalable, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (see here), in its original new condition and original packaging. This policy excludes all nail colors, shampoos, hair color, cosmetics, and perfumes. THESE SALES ARE FINAL. These restrictions are due to product control and health regulations. Fashion And Beauty Store.com will not accept any returns/ exchanges after 60 days or purchase. 

Return procedure: All returns must be approved in advance, by us via email or phone, within 60 days of product being received. You will receive a return authorization number and address with 24 hours.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 15% FEE TO COVER RESTOCKING. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY MERCHANDISE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN#). 

Read More Here:

Related Products