Free Shipping Over $100 (U.S Only)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.

T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer

Videos

$200.00

Out of stock

SKU: 883349738083

The award winning, patented, Tourmaline dryer. Lightning fast drying for a professionally perfect finish, all encased in a super lightweight body. 

Description

Details

Dry your hair 60% quicker with the Bespoke T3 Featherweight Tourmaline Ionic dryer. The compact design delivers incredible power and weighs less than one pound! Precious Tourmaline crystals are crushed into the dryers components in order to emit an overload of negative ions and far-infrared heat.
While the negative ions close the cuticle layer and seal in moisture, infrared heat penetrates deep into the hair shaft to heat gently dry you hair from within. Hair is left silky, frizz free, and healthy in 60% less time.
Features
- Patented tourmaline technology
- 100% crushed tourmaline jewels
- Generates negative ions and far-infrared heat
- 60% faster drying time due to tourmaline negative ions and maximum far infrared heat
- Closes the cuticle layer to protect the hair
- Powerful yet light as a feather
- Leaves hair soft, shiny and smooth
- Doesnt damage hair like other hair dryers
- Eliminates the frizzy "blow-dried" look
- Negative ions add moisture and sheen
- 1800-watt motor
- Only dryer with true ceramic coil
- Removable filter and screen
- 2 speed settings
- Cool shot button
- Ionized concentrator
- 4 year warranty
Directions:
Keep away from water. Do not use while bathing. Do not store near water. Electrical parts are still electrically live, even when appliance is turned off. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into the water. Do not use a voltage converter with this appliance. So not use an extension cord with this appliance.

Additional

Additional Information

short name Tourmaline, ionic, far-infrared, lightweight
Brands T3

Reviews

1. in love Review by Happy Angel
    Quality
    Value

I just received mine! Thank you so much - it is amazing! (Posted on 7/18/2012)

2. The Lightest Hair Dryer Ever Review by SallyJ5
    Quality
    Value

This was the best investment I've ever made when it comes to a hair dryer. This product makes drying and styling fast and easy! I absolutely love it! It actually makes my hair look like it had already been straightened. I don't know what's the secret, but the results are always amazing! (Posted on 6/3/2012)

3. wow! Review by Joanna
    Quality
    Value

I am absolutely in love with this T3 hairdryer! My stylist always uses it on my hair and I finally bought the same one for home. It's lightweight, very-very quiet, I dry my hair super fast now, and it leaves my hair looking smooth and shiny. (Posted on 6/3/2012)

4. great! Review by Arnika
    Quality
    Value

I love this dryer because it is very light and it eliminates frizz that I usually get from blowdrying my hair. (Posted on 6/3/2012)

WRITE YOUR REVIEW

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Ingredients

Questions & Answers About T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer

If you have a questions about this Product, Please do not hesitate to send us an email Here or call us at 1800 336 5250 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm EST) and we will try to do our best to answear any questions you might have.

Shipping: We ship via USPS mail withing the U.S. All shipments take about 3 days in transit from the time the order is shipped. Most of the orders are shipped Priority Mail. (2day to 3day air). The processing time depends on the size fo the order and usualy take about 1 to 2 business days. 

Refunds may be obtained within 60 days from the delivery for any merchandise that is unused and resalable, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (see here), in its original new condition and original packaging. This policy excludes all nail colors, shampoos, hair color, cosmetics, and perfumes. THESE SALES ARE FINAL. These restrictions are due to product control and health regulations. Fashion And Beauty Store.com will not accept any returns/ exchanges after 60 days or purchase. 

Return procedure: All returns must be approved in advance, by us via email or phone, within 60 days of product being received. You will receive a return authorization number and address with 24 hours.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 15% FEE TO COVER RESTOCKING. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY MERCHANDISE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN#). 

Read More Here: